Sunday, April 29, 2012

By Terry Crayon Khol Terrybly Precision Waterproof Eye Pencil in "Brown Stellar."

When I'm in a hurry I frequently use just an eye pencil to line my eyes, not eye liner per se, but a pencil with color that I can apply in a wide line on the outer most part of my eye, top and bottom. 
Today I used By Terry Crayon Khol Terrybly Precision Waterproof Eye Pencil in "Brown Stellar."  It's a medium brown with golden flecks.  Though you might think the golden flecks would be too much for day, they provide just enough pop to define the eye without being overwhelming.


shot in daylight

The pencil applies smoothly without dragging.  It can be applied in a fine line or in a thicker khol style as I have here.  It's smudge proof and doesn't fade after wearing for twelve hours, as I did today, and survives my tearing, allergy-plagued eyes. The liner also wears well on the waterline.  It's my "go to" when I'm in a hurry.


I purchased my By Terry Khol Terrybly Precision Waterproof Eye Pencil at Space NK.
Space NK's new site inside Bloomingdales Tysons Corner, is offering my readers a free Nuxe Beauty Kit with any $50 purchase May 6-13th.  Just mention my blog, "When a Door Closes," when you shop at the store or purchase by phone (703-556-4569).  They are offering free shipping too.  The Nuxe kit includes travel sizes of Micellar Cleansing Water; Creme Fraiche Moisture Emulsion; Refreshing and Relaxing Cream Mask; and Huile Prodigieuse, a multi-use oil for face, body, or hair. 


In addition to By Terry, Space NK also carries Lipstick Queen; Eve Lom; Malik and Goetz; Vincent Longo; Rococo Nail Apparel; Life NK; Oribe Hair Products; Tata Harper Skincare; Clarisonic; Kate Spade Lipsticks; Hourglass; Jemma Kidd; and Kevyn Aucoin.  They do not carry Ellis Faas in this location, but may be able to get for you.

Be sure join Space NK's N.dulge Rewards program.  With N.dulge, you'll receive 1 point for every $1 spent.  When you reach 100 points, you'll receive a $5 N.centive (reward).  You'll also enjoy special privileges such as exclusive invitation, new product previews, and birthday treats.

See my post about the new Space NK Bloomingdales site here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...